Welcome back to Irving House
Irving House is excited to reopen for booked visits.
The following outlines how you can book a time to visit:
- Bookings can be made for Saturday visits between 12:00 and 4:00pm
- One booking of up to six guests can be made in each time slot
- Each booking will be provided a personal 45 minute tour of Irving House.
- Each guest over the age of twelve (12) is required to wear a mask unless they are unable to do so due to a health condition or a physical or mental impairment
- The wearing of masks is strongly recommended for guests age two (2) to eleven (11)
- The names and contact numbers for each guest must be provided at the time of booking.
What to expect when you book a visit:
- Upon selecting a time to visit you will be asked to fill out a form providing you name, email and contact information
- You will next pick a date and time for your visit
- You will then be asked to provide the first name, last name and contact information for each member of your group.
- Upon completion of your booking you will be sent an email with a confirmation of your appointment. Attached to this message will be a health form that we ask each member of your party fill out and bring in for your visit.
What to expect when you arrive at Irving House:
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior your booked visit
- All guests will be checked in by a tour guide at the front door.
- Please bring with you the health survey for each member of your party and hand it in to the tour guide. If anyone has forgotten their form a new one will be provided.
- You will be provided with a brief orientation to what your tour of Irving House will be like and then your tour will begin.
- Each visit will only have 45 minutes in the house before the next scheduled tour arrives.
- Museum staff will be sanitizing touchable surfaces after each tour
For all other inquiries about New Westminster Museum and Archives services please call 604-527-4640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org