Welcome back to the New Westminster Museum and Canadian Lacrosse Hall of Fame
The New Westminster Museum is excited to reopen for booked visits to its long term galleries, feature galleries and the Canadian Lacrosse Hall of Fame.
The following outlines how you can book a time to visit:
- Bookings can be made for visits Wednesday – Sunday between 9:50am and 3:50pm
- One booking of up to six guests can be made in each time slot
- Each booking can visit the galleries for one hour.
- Each guest over the age of twelve (12) is required to wear a mask unless they are unable to do so due to a health condition or a physical or mental impairment
- The wearing of masks is strongly recommended for guests age two (2) to eleven (11)
- The names and contact numbers for each guest must be provided at the time of booking.
What to expect when you book a visit:
- Upon selecting a time to visit you will be asked to fill out a form providing your name, email and contact information
- You will next pick a date and time for your visit
- You will then be asked to provide the first name, last name and contact information for each member of your group.
- Upon completion of your booking you will be sent an email with a confirmation of your appointment. Attached to this message will be a health form that we ask each member of your party fill out and bring in for your visit.
What to expect when you arrive at Anvil Centre:
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior your booked visit
- All guests will check in at the desk on level one
- Please bring with you the health survey and hand it in to the staff member at the desk. If anyone has forgotten their form a new one will be provided.
- You will be provided with a brief orientation to the building and then asked to proceed up to the third level to the entrance of the galleries.
- There you will be greeted by a museum staff member who will provide you with a gallery introduction and then send you on your way to visit the galleries.
- Each visit will only have one hour in the galleries before the next group arrives.
- Museum staff will be sanitizing gallery surfaces at regular intervals throughout the day.
For all other inquiries about New Westminster Museum and Archives services please call 604-527-4640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org